15.2.10

Loretta Young and Sally Blaine



Loretta Young (top) was a favorite since I was a little girl when my 
older sister and I would watch "The Loretta Young Show" together.
She made so many great movies and I've loved every one I've
seen.

Recently i came across this beautiful autographed photo of Loretta
Young's sister, Sally Blaine (who looked very much like Loretta), 




Go to Things-and-other-stuff.com , a fantastic website for old movie
buffs (like me). I could thumb through the vintage cards,
photos and other collectables for hours and hours.

Classic Movies, Cards & Collectibles
Subscribe to the newsletter, it's well worth it!
Go to the top left of any page, when you mouse over "Home" the
1st item on the menu is to subscribe. No spam, no junk, just pure,
interesting  "Immortal Ephemera"

2 comments:

  1. I to love Lorreta Young. The way she entered aroom on her show...classic...julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much for covering my site and for being a subscriber, I really appreciate it!

    Cliff

    PS: Try to catch "The Story of Alexander Graham Bell," which airs on Fox Movie Channel sometimes--that features Loretta and not only Sally Blane, but her other sisters Polly Ann and Georgiana too!

    ReplyDelete